Sunday, August 29, 2010

School

School starts on Tuesday, and I am kinda super excited. I get to see all my friends again, except all the 8th graders, they went bye bye to high school. One problem though; Last year, I had a TON of super cute locker decorations, and I have to bring them to the orientation tomorrow (We're not supposed to decorate our lockers on the first day because it's too chaotic), and I CANNOT FIND THEM!!! WHERE DO LOCKER DECORATIONS EVEN HAVE TO RUN OFF TO? CANADA? Sorry, I kinda got way into the caps lock. They're probably in my closet somewhere. So, I'm off on an expedition to find them. I call this adventure, "The Search for the 6th Grade Magnetic Locker Decorations". I'll post as soon as I find them. Oh yeah, remember Secrets Can Kill Remastered? I bought it and I'm almost done, but I'm stuck on a puzzle. The bad thing is that the game is so new, that the help website hasn't posted hints yet because the person who posts hints for it hasn't beaten it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment